Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sam I Am : )



Greetings,
I am Sam. I am the other half of this blog (clearly the slower between Jo and I). However, I am so excited to be part of this blog.  I sincerely appreciate Jo’s invitation to write with her. Jo did a great introduction. She has also pulled up two dynamite posts. I will now do my best to catch up. 
I thought to begin I would introduce myself. I met Jo about 15 years ago through Wheelchair Basketball. I am a doctoral candidate in Sociology and Equity Studies at the University of Toronto. The focus of my research is the social position of disability. Further, I self identify as disabled. I have used a wheelchair for 23 years. This is my first blog ever!  It is my hope I can keep up with Jo’s voracious writing.
Looking forward to much more Blogging!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment